Sunday, November 13, 2005

 

Men in Tight Pants are NOT Sexy

Story by Allison Bloch

I wonder if men who wear women’s clothing find it sexy. Do their balls feel better in a tight, confined place?

More and more I see men adopt a more “girlie” style of dressing and I grow
concerned. Walking around the campus, I lose count of how many guys are
wearing tighter pants than I am.

They may think they look all sexy and hot, but most of the time they just…don’t.

One friend of mine said her guy friends wear girl’s pants because it cheaper. I think this is just ridiculous.

Many people go to thrift stores because the clothes are cheaper and they like the “vintage” style, but they don’t covert to this way of dressing just simply on the money factor. They go follow that trend because they like the style or the way they look. The same could be said for these guys.

I have a friend from work named Tim that is into the whole “indie hipster” look. You know- his hair is always hairsprayed in place, his hair always looking better than mine and he wears tight girl pants.

The first day I saw him I had to suppress my giggles. I walked behind my store’s counter to see Tim standing there. White dress shirt, black tie, green apron, tight black pants, Adidas shoes and his hair styled (almost close to the whole “Flock of Seagulls” hairstyle).

I almost thought it was a good look, until he opens his mouth.

Every time I hang out with Tim he makes fun of the “sell-out bands” (as he likes to call them), such as the Killers or Fall Out Boy. He comments on their slicked hair, tight pants and poppy tunes. To me, sometimes he sounds like he is describing himself. The only difference is that he’s still a struggling musician.

He always says he doesn’t care about what others thinks, but I know he does.

One time, I made a joke about he went a whole five minutes without fixing his
hair.

Guess what he did.

He fixed his hair.

I’m torn though.

I’m not sure if he realizes people don’t like his look, or he is oblivious. I know he thinks he’s hot, because he says it daily, but I’m not sure if he thinks that everyone sees him in the same light. I may never know.

One day, I gathered the courage to ask him why he preferred women‘s clothing.

“They fit better,” he answered plainly.

I believe my butt always looks good in my own pants, but I don't believe the same can be said for our male counterparts.

But what I’m really wondering if what type of underwear they wear. I’m curious
if they wear briefs or if they just go commando.

Or even better, maybe they wear girl’s panties. Come on.. Inquiring minds need to know!

This is the one question that I may never find the answer to because there is
no way in hell that I’m asking any of my guy friends.

They’ll probably just want to show me.

Comments Post a Comment



<< Home